Documents required to sermonize the marriage..
- Affidavit :(Affidavit must be attested by Magistrate/S.D.M. or Notary Public with Register Entry No.)
- Age Proof: (Voter I. card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate,) one of these.
- Residence Proof: (Voter I. card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate, Passport) (one of these).
- Photograph: (7-7 Passport size photo ) Boys & Girl both.
- Divorced: If any party is divorcee – Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
- Death Certificate: If any party is widow / widower – Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
- Other Country :No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA. Required for Only Other Country Marriage
- Things : Mangalshutra, 2-Jaimala, 2kg Sweets
- Witness : Two Witness With Voter I. card, Driving Licence, Passport,2 Passport size photo (one of these)
For your any query you can contact us or
Just Call Us Right Now…
Pt. CP Shastri