Maharashi Dayanand Saraswati founded Arya Samaj system in 1875 at Bombay. The fundamental thought behind this wedding system is to teach Vedas. Its motto is – Make This World Noble. Its key purpose of establishing Arya Samaj Mandir is to develop the civil society and help in the spiritual progress of human beings.
Arya Samaj Marriage Organization is a famous place/temples in India for solemnizing marriages as per Arya Samaj rules. We solemnize all love marriage, inter-cast/inter-religion marriage and court marriage in all cities of India.The marriage registration process and marriage procedure is simple and easy.We help in every aspect to the couple who want to getting married.Once you have completed all the formalities, then your marriage will be solemnized by our Priest of the Arya Samaj Mandir
Here is a brief of services we offer:
- Marriages of all kinds : We solemnize all kinds of marriage-love marriage, arranged marriage, arya samaj marriage, Registered court legal marriage, etc.
- Marriage Ceremony: We solemnize marriage as per Arya Samaj rules. We conducts all marriage ceremonial rites, chants Vedic Mantras, and explains the meaning of Mantras to wedding couples.
- Wedding Rituals : In Mandir premises, all Vedic rituals starting from Aasan, Jal and Madhupark se Satkar through Godan, Kanyadaan , Pratigya Mantra, Thread Ceremony, Havan, Vishesh Havana, Pani Grahan Sanskar, Shilarohan, Lajahom, Parikrama, Saptapadi, Suryanamaskar, Hriday Sparshmantra, Sindoor to Mangalsutra and Ashirwaad are performed to make every wedding pious, sacred and sanctimonious.
- Marriage Certificate : We provide marriage certificate that is legally valid and an evidence of your marriage. You can get your marriage registered on the certificate provided by us.
- Bridal Make Ups : We provide bridal make up arrangement and that too on very affordable prices.
- Photography : We make arrangement of photography on request. But for that you need to inform in advance.
Documents for All Marriage:
|Affidavit:||(Affidavit must be attested by Magistrate/S.D.M. or Notary Public with Register Entry No.)|
|Age Proof:||(Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate,) one of these.|
|Residence Proof:||(Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate, Passport) (one of these).|
|Photograph:||(7-7 Passport size photo ) Boys & Girl both.|
|Witness:||Two Witness With Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Passport,2 Passport size photo (one of these)|
|Divorced:||If any party is divorcee – Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.|
|Death Certificate:||If any party is widow / widower – Death Certificate of the dead spouse.|
|Other Country:||No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA. Required for Only Other Country Marriage|
|Things:||Mangalshutra, 2-Jaimala, 2kg Sweets|
We Provide all type of arya samaj marriages in Chandigarh, Malerkotla, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Amritsar, Firozpur, Patiala, Bathinda, Batala, Hoshiarpur, Muktasar, Pathankot, Moga, Kapurthala, Firozpur, Abohar, Barnala, and all cities in Punjab. Anyone who is solemnly combined with anyone and wants to marry her/his. You can call us anytime we will arrange it soon.
Mobile : +91-74260 14704
Email : email@example.com
We wish you all the best for your happy married life.